In her artwork, particularly drawings, she aims to present a stimulating mixture of nature and a view from her vivid imagination. Whether in colorful abstract works or visual interpretation of nature, the works demonstrate keen attention to the smallest detail in order to emphasize the depth of expression and emotive beauty of nature. This combination helps bring the audience to a different world, a stage for viewing scenery in an emotionally evocative way.
While viewing the works, the artist's visual expression and visual interpretation by the audience merge and go hand in hand to evoke a memory, a passion, or a feeling unique to each of us.
Indeed, her works, whether it be detailed drawings or abstract paintings, aim to represent an exquisite, vivid and colorful emotional interpretation of nature's scenery.
In Serenity, Memories and Metamorphosis series, the level of fine details and depth in each drawings aims to capture the beauty of nature in many different and transformative forms and her sensitivity.
These works represent an invitation for each member of the audience to observe nature up close, while taking a contemplative, introspective moment to be at peace with themselves.
Universe in a leaf series of paintings on paper and canvas demonstrates her strong bond with nature and curiosity about many of its elements. They also represent her belief in our inner connectivity with nature.
Working as a floral and a window display designer, she has been surrounded by beautiful flowers and natural materials. While most people pay attention to flowers and their beauty, she takes notice of leaves as well, which are equally as captivating as flowers.
In Universe in a Leaf, she uses vibrant colors and geometric forms, and enjoys where her eyes, imagination, artistic curiosity lead to.
Selected Group Exhibition
- 2020 Art Series IX "Real, Surreal scapes & Contemporary Abstractions"
at Studio Anise in Soho, NYC(Ongoing)
- 2019 Spatial Transformations Part 1,2,3 & "Painting vs Drawing" at Studio Anise
in Soho, NYC
- 2019 Winter Group Shows Part 2 at Onishi Gallery in Chelsea, NYC
- 2019 Group show at NAWA (National Association of Women Artists) in NYC
- 2018 Off The Wall at Plaxall Gallery in Long Island City, NY
- 2018 ARTIF ACTS at One Art Space in Tribeca, NYC
- 2018 Benefit Auction at The Drawing Center, NYC
- 2018 Eternal Summer at One Art Space in Tribeca, NYC
- 2018 Transformation at One Art Space in Tribeca, NYC
- 2018 Drawing 2017, an exhibition of 20 international artists at Gallery 25N
- 2017 Making Connections ll at The City Deford Gallery (Citigroup Building)
in Long Island City , NY
- 2017 Making connections at The Plaxall Gallery in Long Island City , NY
- 2017 Winner of Drawing category : 9th Artslant Prize
- 2017 IGOA gallery, Theme "Animal&wildlife"
- 2017 Projekt 30, Monthly Exhibition in May and July
- 2017 Bauhausprairie art gallery, Theme "Abstract" and "Artist's favorite work"
- 2016 Honorable Mentions : IGOA (www.international-gallery.org) Art-open "No Theme"
- 2016 Projekt 30, Monthly Exhibition in October and November